About Cineplex Entertainment
: Cineplex Entertainment is the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with approximately 13,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Cineplex Starburst, a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is one of the leading distributors and operators of amusement equipment in North America and is the largest operator and distributor in Canada. Headquartered in Etobicoke, Ontario the business operates throughout North America under 4 distinct business units, Cineplex Starburst, Premier Amusement, Brady Distributing and Playdium.
Cineplex Starburst has an immediate opening for the position of Front Admissions Cashier, Playdium Mississauga
, reporting to the General Manager, Playdium Mississauga.
About Playdium: PLAYDIUM is a large scale Family Entertainment Centre based at 99 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 4C1. The 11 acre property is host to the ultimate family entertainment centre. Featuring interactive arcade games, redemption games, simulators, go karts, mini golf, 9 variable speed batting cages, birthday party space and corporate meeting space.
Purpose of this job: Responsible for providing outstanding guest service in the Admissions area by providing guests with information about our various pricing, options, suggesting packages which may be best suited to their needs, and processing sales transactions in an expeditious and friendly manner.
Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible for exceptional guest service and entertainment
- Upselling of games, attractions and food & beverage
- Cash handling and processing transactions in accordance with Playdium's standards
- Point of Sale / Vista procedures / Intercard procedures
- Advise Guests pricing for special events, promotions and daily events
- Effectively handle and relay all guest inquiries, questions and concerns to the supervisors
- Communication of operational problems to supervisor / management
- Ensure individual stations are clean and fully operational
- Follows safety policies and procedures
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous Guest service and Customer service experience would be considered an asset
- Previous experience with using a Point of Sale System would be considered beneficial
- Cash handling skills is required for this role
- Excellent problem solving abilities and communications skills
- Effective time management and multitasking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take ownership of your area
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please