About Cineplex Entertainment:
Cineplex Entertainment is the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with approximately 13,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com. Cineplex Digital Media (CDM)
is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world's largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Cineplex Digital Media division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership currently has an opening for the position of Traffic Coordinator
, reporting to the Traffic Manager, Cineplex Digital Media. This position will be based out of our Cineplex Digital Media office located at 489 Queen Street East in Toronto.
The Traffic Coordinator role is responsible for distributing (trafficking) creative content to clients of CDM. This includes setting up new client locations, creating promotions and scheduling promotions for distribution, adding/removing products from locations, testing all content before it goes live. The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving content related issues and for communicating with all internal CDM departments to ensure that the correct content is playing at the right locations/screens. Finally, this role is responsible for acquiring business intelligence and client knowledge to deploy CDM proprietary software in the most efficient manner possible to meet client needs and to implement process improvements to save time, money and other resources. Key Responsibilities:
- Leverage CDM's proprietary software platform to manage the day-to-day content trafficking needs of assigned client portfolio
- Validate, test and maintain all new content before it is distributed to the network
- Update/remove existing content on the network as required
- Monitor and audit network to ensure correct content is playing at the right locations/screens
- Set up new locations and schedule content distribution accordingly
- Work with Operations, Help Desk, Technology and the Creative and Account Services teams to troubleshoot and resolve content/network issues as they arise
- Provide reports on content/network activity to the Account Services team as required
- Contribute to new business initiatives when called upon
- 1-3 years experience working in a detail oriented/deadline driven environment, preferably at a digital ad agency.
- Previous experience in a trafficking role an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with superior attention to detail
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn new software easily
- Mindset of continuous improvement, with the ability to develop processes, procedures and tools to improve workflow and reduce errors
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to drive business revenue growth
- Able to work flexible hours as required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please