About Cineplex Entertainment:
Cineplex Entertainment is the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with approximately 13,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com. Cineplex Digital Media (CDM)
is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world's largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Cineplex Digital Media division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership currently has an opening for the position of Digital Project Manager
, reporting to the Account Director, Cineplex Digital Media. This position will be based out of our Cineplex Digital Media office located at 489 Queen Street East in Toronto.
As the primary point of contact for digital projects within their assigned client portfolio, the Digital Project Manager owns and drives momentum for assigned digital initiatives. Working with the Account Executives, Account Directors and Creative Directors on assigned accounts, the Digital Project Manager leads the management of all program deliverables and required resources from initial conceptualization through to final delivery, ensuring that projects are successfully designed, developed, tested and deployed to the highest standard of quality. The successful candidate must thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment with multiple, shifting priorities and must be able to work independently with confidence to move projects forward within a collaborative team environment, ensuring delivery of all project deliverables on time and on budget.Key Responsibilities:
- Meet with account teams and clients to determine scope and requirements of assigned digital projects
- Develop, monitor and adjust workback schedules and timelines
- Create and monitor project budget plans and financial reconciliation
- Manage relationships with external vendors as necessary
- Manage all digital assets required by internal teams, including archiving for future reference and use
- Oversee the testing process and QA cycles
- Work with client teams to develop, refine and improve streamlined processes to better manage all aspects of digital projects.
- Manage the scheduling of creative, technical and trafficking resources on assigned teams and projects
- Monitor shifting timelines and priorities in order to shift resource allocations accordingly
- Reconcile weekly timesheets of all projects and monitor actual vs. estimated time spent on all projects for maximum accuracy and recovery of hours. Incorporate learnings into future quote development.
- Develop and constantly update Master Project Plan for assigned accounts in order to ensure 100% understanding of our current and upcoming resource requirements at all times.
- Proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps and resolve accordingly to ensure projects are running smoothly at all times.
- Maintain pool of competent freelancers/vendors to be used as resource needs dictate.
- Assist account teams with other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, preferably with experience of working within teams of 10+ people
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, generate detailed timelines and workback schedules, SOWs, manage budgets, perform resource allocations and facilitate team meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Ability to define program requirements, scope of work, manage budgets, timelines and reporting requirements as per client standards
- Ability to work in a collaborative and constructive team environment, involving multiple clients and inter-agency touch points
- Interest and willingness to contribute to larger client and internal strategic priorities
- Ability to adapt to evolving deliverables and priorities and proactively plan for contingencies in an iterative fashion
- Ability to organize and manage a large volume of digital assets in multiple formats, ensuring continuous productivity of designers, developers, traffickers and the account team, along with archiving final artwork for all projects
- University or college degree, or equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline such as advertising, marketing, communications, computer science or information system management with preference for candidates who have completed PMI certification
- Strong knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS) and literacy in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Minimum 5 years of production and project management experience, from an interactive agency or technical firm managing small, medium and large-scale digital projects simultaneously
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please