What is the opportunity?
The GAM Digital team is an in-house technology hub to incubate digital capabilities and drive innovation. Leveraging the network of technology and innovation capabilities across RBC, the RBC GAM Digital team will focus on developing and executing next-generation initiatives to enhance the experience and outcomes of investors and advisors.
The summer student Product Analyst will be responsible for the developing a digital solution for a particular business channel. They will lead ideation sessions involving relative stakeholders, work with design and development to build a proof of concept application and present the end product to the leadership team.
What will you do?
- Build out the product vision, strategy and overall roadmap of the product being developed
- Work with UX/UI teams to implement design thinking framework and build out user centric design
- Perform business requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities through to implementation (write text)
- Define user stories, detail specifications and answer questions from development team and QA
What do you need to succeed?
- Conceptual thinker, creative thinker
- Critical, analytical thinker that leverages innovative ideas
- Ability to drive results and mentor and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and effective time management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented project environment
- Experience working with technical teams or in application development process
- Experience in financial services and with different investment products
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and make a difference
- Opportunities to building close relationships