Sales Manager, Commercial Accounts
Canon, the acknowledged industry Leader and ranked in the top 20 of Most Admired Companies in the world by Fortune Magazine is looking to build future business leaders!
Canon Canada Inc. has been selling and promoting its cutting edge line of office, camera and optical equipment since its inception in 1973. Headquartered in Mississauga Ontario, Canon Canada is a highly-respected market leader in business and consumer imaging equipment as well as information systems. As a member of the global family of Canon companies, we are pleased to be a part of the organization which employs approximately 198,000 people worldwide! Our business practices are aimed at enhancing our contribution to society through technological innovation, excellence and harmony with our environment. Our actions are guided by our corporate philosophy of kyosei, which means “all people living and working together for the common good.” Canon's leadership in imaging, optical and document management solutions are based in large part on the thousands of patents the company has secured throughout its history.
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for managing and developing a team of Account Representatives, including day-to-day activities of the team and ensuring that the activities/capabilities of each Account Representative will result in the attainment of the sales targets established for the team.
- Guiding Account Representatives on successful strategies to penetrate and close base and competitive accounts
- Coaching on internal protocols and processes
- Developing and implementing KPI's for success
- Building a team spirit and setting a professional tone in the sales bull pen
- Resolving customer issues and escalating as required
- Recruiting new team members and ensuring their successful integration into Canon and the team
- Providing constructive criticism and setting the pass for success for all of team members
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- A proven track record in sales at BSD
- Ideally at least 6 months as a mentor in the BSD mentorship program
- A high and positive energy level with the ability to energize people around you
- Passion for mentoring and coaching
- Creativity in structuring sales deals and in resolving performance issues.
- Adaptability to the competitive market environment and to internal structural changes.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- An ability to work well with others within the management team.
- Best in class training programs
- Guaranteed competitive base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
- Exceptional career potential!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon's legendary story of success!
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at
email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-513-3850 or 905-863-8713