Location: Cineplex Cinemas Oakville and VIP
Province/State: Ontario [ON]
Title: VIP Kitchen Staff - Cineplex Cinemas Oakville & VIP
Currently operating 14 locations across Canada, Cineplex VIP Cinemas is changing the movie-going experience in an exciting and innovative manner. Featuring licensed lounges, luxurious reserved seats, and great food, Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers guests an exceptional service experience in an adults-only environment. Our well-stocked bar offers cocktails, martinis, beer and wine selections. Our diverse menu includes popular selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts. The wide variety of VIP food and drink contribute to Cineplex’s ranking as one of the top 15 food and beverage providers in Canada.
The Cineplex team is passionate about providing each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience and offers enthusiastic professionals an exciting opportunity for growth and development in the hospitality industry.
Right now Cineplex is looking for dynamic VIP Kitchen Staff
As a VIP Kitchen Staff Member you support the Back-of-House Manager in leading the food service experience in your location. Our Kitchen Staff Members are passionate about food and hospitality, and look to bring their experience towards providing an intimate and sophisticated night out through their food preparation.
VIP Kitchen Staff are responsible for preparing and plating all food offerings for our VIP guests for both lounge and in-seat service in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high-standard of hospitality.
- Food Service Preparation - Set up and stock stations with all necessary ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, preparing meat, or preparing sauces)
- Food Service Execution - Ensure high standard of food quality and follow to plating specifications, ensure that orders come out in excellent quality and promptly
- Food Safety and Organization - Comply with different kitchen standards such as nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards, ensure cleanliness of kitchen maintain stock inventory
- Kitchen Leadership - maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and staff
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Superior understanding of how food preparation relates to delivering an exceptional Guest Experience
- Proven problem solving and quick thinking skills in fast-paced situations
- Proven working experience as a kitchen staff
- Math skills and computer literacy
- Extended periods of time standing, walking, bending, carrying and assisting with bartending tasks
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
Health & Safety:
Management will be held accountable for the Health & Safety of all employees under their supervision. Management is responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures. Employees must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. All reported injuries that meet reporting requirements must be reported immediately to the General Manager and the Health & Safety Manager.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.