We are seeking kind, caring, and qualified individuals to provide non-medical, care to the elderly, and others requiring assistance.
We service clients in their home, hospitals, retirement homes and long term care facilities.
• Provide one-on-one care with Comfort Keepers clients
• Follow guidelines of the Client Service/Care Plan
• Ability to manage own schedule and get to and from clients on own
• Participate in mandatory team meetings and training
• Comply with Comfort Keepers policies and procedures
• Document incidents and changes in client status to management team
• Document in clients' program files when appropriate
• Understand the operations of the emergency response system and respond professionally to all emergency situations
• Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aide certificate and other relevant training
• Current First Aid and CPR certification is mandatory
• Recent police vulnerable sector check is mandatory
• Experience working in Home-care or with the elderly population
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Must have strong critical thinking, initiative and creativity
• Must possess an email address and have access to the internet
• Works effectively independently as well as in a team approach
• Demonstrates flexibility, sound judgment and cultural sensitivity in evaluating and responding to client needs
• Ability to motivate and promote resident participation in social, recreational and educational activities.
• We service clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Shifts begin and end at all different times of the day. Shifts may be short notice.
To Apply: https://ck3001.ersp.biz/employment/index.cfm