Review reporting for accuracy prior to billing.
Completing mid-month billing.
Dealing with Phone enquires and assisting customers.
Matching invoices with work orders and scale tickets.
Generating, checking and distributing invoices.
Research and resolve billing discrepancies and provide backups to customers.
- Documentation control – photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Set up customers, update existing customers with service increase/decrease.
- Complete form for temporary customer and obtain method of payment.
- Obtain deposit by Visa for temporary customers.
- Updating existing customer with information according to resigned contact.
- Additional tasks as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and changing work environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills between staff members, company management and customers.
- Strong computer literacy. Comfortable working with multiple systems and Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships, with all levels of management and non-management personnel.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Possess strong logic, and ability to take initiative.
- One to two years customer service role.
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to the principles of equity, accessibility and providing reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to navigate our site or apply for a position, please send us an email at careers@gflenv .com with the nature of your request along with your contact information. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.