- Bachelors degree in Engineering, or Science (i.e. FoodScience, Fermentation Science, Biology, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a 24hour/7day a weekBrewing department.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, technical, andproblem solving skills.
- Must be team oriented.
- In-depth knowledge of theoretical and practical brewingprocess, process support, and process engineering.
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data forprocess improvement from applicable systems (i.e. SAP, BPS/UPA, BreweryData Warehouse, QI Analyst, etc.).
- Familiar with Quality Assurance, Utilities, andOperations processes.
- Ability to relocate within the brewery systems ishighly preferred.