Heres what youll do
- To ensure timely and safe delivery of shipmentsbetween Labatt Mississauga Warehouse and customers across Ontario.
- Ontario runs only with optional overnight trips.
- Shunt work is available
- No hand-bombing
What you get by being a part of Canadas number one brewer
- A unionized position with guaranteed full time hours AND uniforms provided
- Your shift begins and ends in Mississauga
- Paid per driven kilometer AND deliveries, drops, hourly for delays and a quarterly bonus
- Equipment all under 5 years old
- Operating Prostar Eaton Automatic 18 speed transmission and International LT6 Automatic 13 Speed.
Heres what were looking for
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate 53-foot quad axle trailers
- 2 years accident free AZ licensed driving experience
- Experience with B trains considered an asset
- Experience with heavy haul applications and material handling equipment
- Excellent customer service