NexJs Professional Services team is part of the Customer Success department, and is responsible for the successful implementation of NexJs solutions. It is a group that is critical to ensuring that the NexJ solution delivers business value to our customers. Examples of the projects and solutions that we have delivered for our customers include:
- Master data management store for a fully integrated solution that reflects the sophisticated relationship modeling needs of a leading global private wealth management firm that services high-net worth individuals in 6 countries on 3 continents.
- State-of-the-art integrated broker serving as a client-centric hub for access to demographic and financial data, interactions, and transactional tools, for 40,000 users of a global wealth management company
- Integrated Agent Desktop solution for 17,000 call center, agency, and management users at a large mid-western P&C insurance company expanding nationally
If you like working with smart, driven people in a passionate and dynamic work environment, you will love it here at NexJ. As a Solution Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers that will identify and creatively solve complex problems, design or restructure critical business and processes, and fundamentally enhance the way a company operates. Our Professional Services team is passionate about delivering tangible business results for our customer and is always aiming for the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- A Solution Consultant is accountable for gathering and analyzing customer business requirements, and driving the designs to implement business solutions using NexJs technology. This includes:
- Facilitating requirement gathering discussions with customers on scope, gaps, and business risks
- Collaborating with NexJ Product Management to translate requirements and drive solution designs that meet our customers critical business needs and align the solution to NexJs product vision and roadmap
- Providing project guidance for business decisions that relate to functional design and ensuring that technical development adheres to the functional specification
- Developing test strategies and managing the testing cycle
- Representing customer interests while managing, triaging, and prioritizing defects that result from testing
- Managing customer expectations on changes and new project scope
- Supporting Project Management with status reporting, release planning, issue management, change management, customer communications, release notes, task assignments and team direction
- This position requires a highly-focused, technically savvy individual who has experience with business analysis, consulting, and software development. A strong desire to accelerate your career by working in a high growth, fast paced environment, with the confidence to be a key contributor on an energetic and driven team, is essential. Key requirements include:
- 5+ years of proven consulting experience gathering and analyzing business requirements, and drafting functional designs to deliver large-scale enterprise software implementation
- A strong industry understanding developed from your background in wealth management, capital markets, or corporate banking
- Experience implementing software projects using packaged software as the foundation, from inception to post-production, including conducting gap analysis, designing software, working with product management groups, and leading software demos
- Good foundation working in a software development company with the ability to translate complex technical requirements and guide solutions
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an interest in taking on some project manager and/or scrum master responsibilities
- Applied knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
Candidates will be working directly with customers and will be required to travel internationally and work at customer sites.
NexJ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.