We are on the lookout for a driven and creative Customer Support Analyst. If you are ready to help revolutionize businesses with our disruptive CRM, then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Support you will work with a highly skilled cross-functional team targeted for the Wealth Management and Corporate Banking verticals.
Who we are:
As the pioneers of Intelligent Customer Management, NexJ is the trusted partner for CRM products by global financial services intuitions due to their deep domain expertise, next-generation technology, strategic investment in innovation, and strong commitment to customer success. We believe our team can be even better with you as a part of it!
A typical workday:
- Troubleshooting, analysis and problem determination of complex, highly integrated, highly customized client production environments
- Support case escalations when required
- Caseload management including progress activity updates
- Recommending preferred resolution approach and overseeing solution through to customer deployment
- Creating, testing and deploying software patches
- Communicating issue status and action plans, both written and verbal, to customers as per customer service level agreements
- Creation of post case documentation when necessary (post mortem)
- Understanding and documenting requirements for customer enhancement requests and working with Product Managers to prioritize and influence NexJs product roadmap
- Creating and updating customer hot fix release notes
- Tracking details of customer issues in NexJs Software Defect Management and Issue/Case Management Systems
Are you what we're looking for?
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a track record of taking the initiative to find the right answers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong understanding of Middleware (i.e. experience with JBoss or WebSphere), as well as LANs and WANs
- Must have strong SQL Server and relational database skills (Oracle, DB2)
- Understanding of the SIP Model, specifically SaaS
- Knowledge of one or more object oriented programming languages such as Java, C++ or C#
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism and acumen for critical/high priority production situations
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Brainstorming and outside-the-box approach to problem investigation
- Able to work in a collaborative, cross-departmental environment
- Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of web services technologies such as WSDL/XSD and SOAP is an asset
- Understanding of enterprise messaging technologies such as JMS and WebSphere MQ is an asset
What we believe in:
Accountability drives us: We take ownership and pride in developing quality products. We are accountable to each other and to our clients. Together, we deliver real business value.
Passion sets us apart: We are driven by our curiosity and passion. We are here to grow and share our knowledge and value.
Collaboration unites us: We are always open to questions, feedback, and ideas. We succeed as one team and the only thing we leave at the door is our ego.
Trust builds relationships: We are committed to respect and transparency for our clients and for each other because business is about relationships.
What you will get with NexJ:
- Minimum (3) weeks of paid vacation + personal days
- 100% employer paid extended health benefits and employee assistance programs
- Parental leave top-up
- Group RRSP matching program
- Subsidized Goodlife gym membership
- Flexible work hours
- Career growth and leadership training
- Business casual
- Fruit Wednesdays and Bagel Fridays
- Company wide events and outings
- Discounts from exclusive partners
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion:
NexJ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to building a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.