Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name auto parts to automotive professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers. With an assortment of 300,000 unique parts, PartSource delivers quick in-and-out purchases with an extensive selection of quality brand-name parts, competitive prices and outstanding services. Our team of PartSource expert staff who are true auto parts professionals and car care enthusiasts share their customers passion for vehicle maintenance. Its this experience that distinguishes Canadian Tire and its family of companies from the competition.
As a PartsPro (Auto Parts Counter Person), youll be part of a larger team who works together to set our customers up for all their automotive needs. As an ambassador for our brand, you are an automotive enthusiast and the main point of contact for our customers where youll be able to share your knowledge with them to help them make informed buying decisions. What youll do
Who you are
- Use the PartSource Operating System and external vendor software/websites determine the correct possible parts and selling the appropriate automotive parts solutions; as well as to accurately process cash, debit and credit customer transactions
- Perform automotive parts testing (e.g. alternators, batteries, starters, fuel injectors, ignition modules, and voltage regulators)
- Effectively communicate product features, benefits and warranty policy information to customers.
- Report discrepancies between actual stock and computer reported stock to Inventory Specialist and/or Store Manager
- Ensuring compliance to all appropriate Health & Safety legislation, corporate Health & Safety Policy and loss prevention procedures
- On an exception basis, may be asked to use company vehicle to provide the emergency delivery of automotive parts
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Team players with strong communications skills
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.What you bring
- Strong knowledge of automotive parts aftermarket industry
- A good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems including point of sale
- Available for shifts 7 days per week including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50lbs for up to 8 hours per shift
- Familiarity with using protective equipment including:
- Mandatory certified safety shoes
- As required: safety glasses, reflective safety vest, ventilator, hard hat, gloves, apron
- Possession of a valid driver's license is an asset
- Automotive Service Excellence (A.S.E.) certification would be an asset
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. Its more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canadas Top Employers.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn.