Document Direction Limited (“DDL”) is the exclusive distributor of Ricoh products and in the Greater Toronto Area for small and medium-sized businesses. For 20 years, DDL has provided productivity to organizations in the fast growing colour, multi-function / digital and document services markets. Document Direction provides client partners with Information Systems and Technology at whatever level desired, from basic equipment needs to Managed IT Helpdesk Services for an organization.
Ricoh is the leading worldwide provider of the highest quality document and content management solutions for the 21st century marketplace. Ricoh Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh Corporation with its head office in the Greater Toronto Area and a pioneer in the development of digital multifunctional document systems and related document management services.
DDL focuses on selecting and training top-performers, enabling their career progression in a ‘promote from within environment’. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking motivated, positive individuals to join our team.
The Key Account Manager understands the entire Ricoh + DDL portfolio of products and services to competently service the customer. The Key Account Manager manages a geographic area comprised of Ricoh and competitive small/ medium business accounts. The primary focus is to build relationships and reach competitive sales goals to increase new market share.
• Sell RICOH hardware and software solutions to accounts within your assignment
• Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer solutions
• Complete customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts
• Complete customer proposals, product demonstrations and presentations
• Achieve quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Introduce clients to DDL Professional Services + Information Technology solutions
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
• Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced growth industry and a ‘promote from within’ culture
• Full medical and dental benefits
• An Expense Allowance
• Opportunity to achieve quarterly and semi-annual bonuses plus other incentives
• Top notch sales training plus onboarding / mentoring to boost your success
• College or university degree, or equivalent experience in a related field
• 2-5 years of business-to-business outside sales experience is preferred
• Basic understanding of sales skills and techniques
• Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to provide strong customer service and build relationships
• Ability to prioritize
• An understanding of the sales cycle
• Ability to perform with minimal direct supervision
• Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Power Point, etc.) a must
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000-$110,000 /year
• Toronto, Ontario – Yonge & York Mills
Please apply by clicking below