|The Associate, Digital Sales, will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing project/release testing of the TD Precious Metals (Canada) and TD Digital Banknotes (US) digital stores. In this role, there is a strong need to innovate, optimize, and automate as both the business and the digital landscape continue to evolve and scale. As this part of the business continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an individual who understands how to efficiently manage and operate e-commerce sites.|
Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Sales, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic work environment while performing their job function at a high level and managing their time and priorities effectively.
Objectives of the role include:
- Support implementation of the Digital Sales strategic roadmap, managing continuous enhancements and optimizations for the TD Precious Metals and TD Digital Banknotes e-Commerce sites (in partnership with various partners, including Product Managers, the Retail FX and Metals Desk, and other Business Partners)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product colleagues on precious metals product launches and strategies and partner with key stakeholders to enhance and optimize operational effectiveness for both e-Commerce sites
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and business partners
- Effectively participate on cross-functional teams and act as a business expert consulting and providing advice/guidance on Digital Sales initiatives
- Support ongoing site deployments, including new product launches, marketing-related initiatives, strategic site enhancements, maintenance activities etc. (including site deployment planning/co-ordination and end to end testing activities etc.)
- Responsible for all project/ release testing and QA for both e-commerce sites (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification).
- Lead testing/QA documentation creation, review, sign-off (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports).
- Partner with key stakeholders to enhance and optimize operational effectiveness for both e-Commerce sites
- Support reporting for the two e-Commerce sites using various analytics tools
- Stay in the know on industry changes and e-Commerce trends/tools to maximize business opportunities
- Innovate with purpose seek opportunities to automate and drive efficiencies