Are you a sophisticated conceptual and creative thinker, at ease leading a diverse portfolio of activities through the business application lifecycle? Do you thrive as the go-to authority, problem-solver and strategist? In this expert level professional role you'll wear many hats.
We're looking for a well-rounded business lead and functional application business expert, ready to lead and execute on strategies, roadmaps and forecasts while managing and growing relationships with technology, business colleagues and key business application partners.
As a Marketing Technology Business Application Specialist, you will:
- Be a highly seasoned professional, requiring substantial knowledge and expertise in managing creative platforms, specfically digital asset management (Adobe preferred).
- Own and / or maintain roadmaps and establish vision, clarity and alignment with the strategic and tactical direction of the business as well as manage the application and technology budget
- Showcase your AEM expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Lead, own and / or manage business application strategy, delivery, performance, access, data availability and integrity, remediation, alignment, priorities, plans and communication
- Deploy initiatives related to application ownership and management, including change deployment
- Measure and analyze marketing technology effectiveness
- Act as a technical expert / providing deep expert knowledge of applications supported by the team as well as the Bank's PDLC, business testing and project management methodologies, to lead and integrate multi-functional understanding
- Provide problem-solving skills requiring analysis of multiple, complex variables and solving or leading others to solve issues in consultation with business partner groups
- Collaborate and provide advisory services, recommendations and guidance to executives and other leaders
- Ensure alignment to guidelines and regulatory requirements under Privacy, Legal and Compliance
- Keep current on emerging trends/developments, share knowledge and thought leadership